Minion Girl Cake Tutorial
Minion Girl Cake
This cake is definitely the most colourful I have made in years. Used a lot of fondant and modelling paste to hold up the ear, eyes, arms and those quite little feet.
I will soon included parts of the preparation in seperate video files so you can watch and learn.
The tutorial parts will mainly include;
- Slicing the cake layers evenly
- Filling and stacking the cakes
- Crumcoating - unfortunately I have missed that bit...
- Preparing the fondant parts and toppers
- Attaching the parts and toppers onto the cake