Online Cake Decorating Classes
Our cake decorating classes are now available online due to Covid-19 restrictions! We have courses available for people with different levels of experience.
If you are interested in our 1-2-1 cake classes, send an email now to email@example.com with the subject "Cake Courses" to book your FREE 15 minute discovery call to understand your needs so I can offer you the best course available.
Cake Course V101 • Cake Decorating Basics - Level 1 (Price: £147.00)
In this course you will learn & practice different frosting techniques
• How to make silky smooth vanilla Buttercream
• How to make Royal Icing
• How to make Creme Patissiere (Pastry Cream)
• How to make Dark & White Chocolate Ganache (+ recipes, ratios..)
• How to make Chocolate Drips (+ water ganache tips & recipes..)
• How to panel a cake with Sugar paste
Cake Course V102 • Cake Decorating Basics - Level 2 (Price: £147.00)
• How to tort, level and crumb coat a cake
• How to fill your cake layers
• How to get super sharp edges on your layer cakes using buttercream/ganache
• How to cover your ganached cake with sugar paste and create sharp edges
Cake Course V201 • Cake Textures & Trendy Decorations (Price: £147.00)
This course will teach you everything you need to know about applying "on trend" cake decorating techniques. This course includes many techniques which will be taught in different sessions.
Techniques & materials used will include;
• Using wafer paper
• Rice paper sails
• Fondant ruffle effect
• Marble effect with sugar paste
• Bas relief (stone effect) using sugar paste
• Chalk paint effect
• Sugar sheet technique
• Stencils & different buttercream piping techniques
• All courses will be taken over a live virtual platform for now, due to Covid-19 restrictions. A list of equipment will be sent out before the course so you can practice mise en place. I will be happy to assist with alternative equipment options if needed.
• Payment plans are available. Please contact us for more details.
• The course will be recorded and sent to the students at the end of the session so you can go back to it whenever you like.