Online Cake Decorating Classes
Our cake decorating classes are now available online due to Covid-19 restrictions! We have courses available for people with different levels of experience.
If you are interested in our 1-2-1 cake classes, send an email now to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Cake Courses" and we will book a 15 minute discovery call to understand your needs so we can offer you the best course.
Cake Course V101 • Cake Decorating Basics
In this course you will learn & practice different frosting techniques
- How to make royal icing
- How to make flavoured creme patissiere (pastry cream)
- How to make chocolate ganache
- How to make chocolate drips (includes water ganache tips & recipe)
- How to panel a cake with fondant / sugarpaste
Cake Course V102 • Cake Decorating Basics
- How to tort, level and crumb coat a cake
- How to ganache/buttercream a cake
- How to get sharp edges on layer cakes using buttercream/ganache & fondant)
- How to air brush a cake for more in depth colour effects
Cake Course V201 • Cupcake Decorating
Cake Course V301 • Cake Textures & Decorations
In this course you will learn applying on trend techniques to your cakes. Techniques & materials used will include;
- Wafer paper
- Rice paper sails
- Fondant ruffle effect
- Marble effect
- Bas relief also known as stone effect
- Chalk paint effect
- Sugar sheet decor
- Stencils & piping
• All courses will be taken over a live virtual platform for now, due to Covid-19. A list of equipment will be sent out before the course so you can practice mise en place. I will be happy to assist with alternative equipment options if needed.
• Payment plans are available. Please contact us for more details.
• The course will be recorded and sent to the students at the end of the session so you can go back to it whenever you like.